Monday, April 1, 2013

1... 2... 3....

We are more than thrilled to announce the 3rd addition to our family!

(sorry about my ghetto bathroom pics.. but they are all I have :)


 Our kids are SO excited! 
 I am really excited to see how Kennedy & Luke react to the baby. They were so fun to watch during the ultrasound, I think Kennedy will be such a good helper.
 
(That adorable picture on the wall made Lucas yell "Bumm Bum!" for most of the ultrasound... ahh boys :)

IT'S A BOY!!
Lucas thinks the baby is blowing "Bubbles Momma!! Baby BUBBLES!!"
(which he LOVES)

I love ultrasounds.
One of the highlights of being pregnant! When she showed us it was a boy, I was overcome with emotions. The rest of time I was trying to keep back tears. I love the spirit, and bond you have when you are pregnant... sure it comes with a lot of other added blessings and challenges.. 
but It's just amazing.

We then headed to Target to go buy HIS is first outfit!

Since we found out it's a boy, people have been asking Lucas if he is excited to have a brother he responds "It's not a brother, it's a BOY!!"

We are thrilled to have him join our family the first of AUGUST!

8 comments:

Marie said...

Congrats! Your brother kind of spilled the beans on Facebook, but pictures are always better.

Anonymous said...

Yea!!! I am so excited for you! You have such a cute prego belly...I love it :) What a fantastic mom you are! love ya!

Nicole said...

yay!! So excited for you! Congrats on a boy!!

Elisabeth said...

Such a cute pregnant mom! We are so excited for your new addition!

Hannah Joy said...

So dang cute!! Congrats!

Amberly said...

So fun!!! Congrats!!!

Allison said...

I'm so excited to meet your new little man! You look fantastic, by the way.

Dewy and Tasha said...

SOOOOOOOO JEALOUSSSSSSS!!!