Thursday, March 6, 2014

Last Summer...

I know, I am so behind on blogging!
I just thought I would hurry and recap some highlights before I get too behind!

Last Summer we spent at least 4 out of the 5 days a week at Cherry Hill.
Being HUGE and ready to pop it felt good to follow these crazies around the water park.
It was way fun! We had lots of friends that we saw and played with! Family, Neighbors, high school friends! We definitely got our moneys worth!
(unfortunately, most of my pictures were lost! :( So sad!)


 This was one of my MAIN reasons in doing & loving it!
 We would play hard all morning, and nap hard! :)




  


 We were even lucky enough to get Andrew and my brothers to come spend a day with us! It was a blast!

Love that husband of mine!


 


Random side note; This day that the boys joined us I had to leave the fun and go to a Dr. appt. It ended up being our last day at the park. My Dr. put me on bed rest and no water. I was super bummed. 

So being on bed rest we had to cancel our week's plans to go up to the cabin. Again. SUPER BUMMED. Andrew had the whole week off and we couldn't do anything...
(haha well so he thought)

At the end of the week we ended up going to the zoo. Definitely not bed rest.
:)

1 comment:

Elisabeth said...

What a fun summer it was! We loved going to Cherry Hill with you guys!