Friday, August 9, 2013

Life with Isaac at Home

Well needless to say our kids were more than excited to have Isaac come home!
They have been great this past week!



 Isaac is most definitely adored here at our house.
 
  
My first time alone with all 3 kids, they all zonked.. lets say I enjoyed the quiet sleeping kids for the 5 min it lasted ;)






Isaac isn't the only adorable sleeping baby in our house :)
It's crazy how big Lucas looks. 


Kennedy has truly been such a great helper. She adores him and always wants to hold him or help me with anything she can. She also thinks he is one of her babies... I am so blessed to have her!
  


I can't get enough of him!



And neither can Kennedy..

I tried to get some pictures of these crazies the other morning.. and it almost worked :)


They didn't give me a good smiling shot, but I loved just watching them be them.. I am so glad they are friends.









The Doctor told us before we left the hospital to make sure to take lots of pictures of him. He said most people have lots of baby pictures of the first child, and as they have more kids they have less pictures. Well... Hah he didn't know who he was talking to..
I have taken so many pictures of this boy.. Isaac thinks his Mom has a big black growth coming from her face.. ehh, he will get used to it. 
I like to take pictures :D
  
 

 Thanks grandma Weber for the cute hat and blanket!

 




3 comments:

Jessie Larson said...

Sophie! He is beautiful! And the last 3 pics of all your kids on the bed are to die for!!! Love your little family!

Elisabeth said...

These pictures are so beautiful! What a treasure! Such an adorable family! Such a blessing!

Haley and Mitch said...

Well if those pictures don't make you just want to squeeze that baby, I don't know what will! I loved seeing that little James... I mean Isaac. What an angel he is! All of your kids are!