Friday, July 12, 2013

25

25
I had an awesome birthday surprise this year...
Seriously.. 
 Ok, so the video is a little anti climactic..
(You will learn what awesome deep sleepers I have, and why I want to redo my bedroom :)
but hey,
 My sister and her kids flew in from Chicago and surprised me!
(Thank you Brad and Sara Rencher for flying them out! I was lucky enough to have a birthday close to Brad's :)
I loved it.. and so did my kids.
They woke us up and took us to Sills for a HUGE breakfast!

 I love my family. Thanks Dad for treating all of us to breakfast!

 There is NOTHING I love MORE than spending time with those I love.

It was great having Haley and Mitch in town because it brought the rest of my family down to my Mom's on the weekday of June 20th.





We hung out at my Mom's all day and just let the kids play, then had dinner, and the best part.. played games until early in the morning.
I love playing games, and since Haley and Mitch moved, our late night gaming has almost dissapeared.
So Haley and Sadie made us some Yummy cookies to start it all off!

Then later we took Haley and her kids to Cherry Hill to join in on some summer fun.



Thanks again Brad and Sara for making it possible to have my sister and her sweet family home for my birthday!! It made for a great surprise and an awesome family gathering/party!
I LOVED IT!

2 comments:

Haley and Mitch said...

We are grateful to Brad for many things, but that was one really wonderful perk that our little family just really enjoyed.

Cute pictures of the kids... not so cute of me and the cookies, but hey - it's your birthday. You can post what you want!

Happy Birthday, Soapy!

Elisabeth said...

Happy Birthday Sophie! We feel sad that we missed celebrating with you, but it sounds like you had a great one! The big 25!! :)