Friday, March 2, 2012

10 Months and Potty Trained

So I realize that the title makes it look like I potty trained my 10 month old.
NOT TRUE!
(But I am going to leave it, cause it kinda makes me laugh a bit.)
Because I haven't had internet, and we were crazy during moving time, here is my kids' update!

Lucas is 10 months old.
Oh my sweet Mr. Boy. I can not believe that he is 10 months old!! Crazy, I have to start thinking about his 1st birthday! This year has flown by.

He is my little MegaMind.
He is definitely top heavy. (His poor head tips him over a lot.)
Hey, its a lot of work holding that thing up :) But inside that cute head of his, there is so much to love. He definitely has his own personality and I love it. He is a boy through and through. He grunts, moans and yells, demands my attention almost all the time, and has to do things the hard way most times. He is a climber. He will climb up anything that is above that cute head of his.


He has a sweet heart though, he sure loves his girls, he is a definite Mamma's boy, but I think his favorite part of the day is going to wake Kennedy up in the morning, he gets so excited when we walk up to her door, he kicks, pumps his arms up and down, smiles and screams, the anticipation really gets to him.
He is starting to talk, MaaaMa DaDaDaaa. I love this stage. His sweet voice saying Maa Ma can make my day. But I will tell you his mouth can do more than blab.
I also call him my disposal.
He will eat just about anything, and anything that Kennedy won't eat she says "Lucas have it!"
I love my Lucas.
Happy 10 months


Kennedy is Potty Trained!

We started training her in January and the first few days/week of potty training was mostly for ME. I had to learn how to have a kid that is potty training, always knowing where a "potty" might be. Watching the clock, remembering times, knowing what we had consumed to know when to expect our next potty trip.
I quickly learned where they are in every near by store, and how to ditch your cart while loading two kids into the bathroom ;)
But overall it has been a really good experience. Kennedy has done well. She is proud of herself, and now we just have to get her to advance to the 'Big Girls Potty' all by herself.
My kids are so ADORABLE.
you should be jealous.
hehe

4 comments:

Matt and Brooke said...

I totally thought Lucas was potty trained reading your title hahaha that is awesome Kennedy is potty trained .. Lucas is getting so big.. all his teeth! crazy!!

Haley and Mitch said...

Oh they are cute kids! That Megamind picture is so funny - it is too close to Lucas' head shape!

Allison said...

Woo hoo! Good job, Kennedy! And Lucas really is so dang cute!

Suzie Bishop said...

I wish potty training was going this well for us! Good Job Kennedy!!
Mega mind picture made me laugh. Zane has a huge head too. and I think little boys just eat everything. Its like they are bottomless. They never get full.